describes the ways we gather, use, disclose, and manage the information we may collect or utilize from website visitors.
We want you to understand your privacy rights while on our websites. If you do not agree with the terms outlined below, do not access The Patton Financial Group, LLC websites.
Information We Collect
When you visit our website(s), we may collect limited information about you.
- We may use “cookies” or similar technologies to collect non-personal information about website visitors, including your browser type, mobile device operating system, browsing behavior, and when and from what location you access the website(s). This information may be aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent, page views, and other statistics about website(s) users. We may also use this information to track trends and statistics and solve technical problems or monitor website performance and to make the website(s) more robust and more convenient to use.
We collect the personal information you provide to us. Personal information means information that can be used to identify and contact you, such as your name, address, or date of birth. You do not need to submit personal information to access certain aspects of the website. The types of information we collect directly from you may include:
- Identifiers and Account Specific Information – the information you provide on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, telephone number, and social security number. When you choose to access your account(s) through our website, we require you to provide certain information, including your name, email address, and account information. We may collect certain other information in connection with your insurance policy/contract for the purpose of servicing your policy. By using our website(s) to access policy-specific information, you grant SFG Member Companies permission to gather the personal information necessary to provide this service to you. Such information is processed and stored securely within our systems using commercially reasonable security measures.
By submitting personal information through our website(s), you authorize The Patton Financial Group, LLC to store this information for the purposes described above, including responding to user inquiries, processing transactions at your direction, distributing materials, communicating with you electronically, and requesting feedback.
Please note, our website does not respond to “Do Not Track” requests.
How We Use Personal Information Collected
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information was provided. For example, if you provide us with personal information in order for us to issue an insurance contract, we will use the data provided to evaluate your policy application or service an active policy and provide the services described within your policy.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with email notifications or other notices related to your contract/policy.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collections.
- To improve our website and present its contents to you.
- As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our clients or others.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- Assist us in preventing physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity such as fraud.
Parties with Whom We Share Information
Unless otherwise required by law, we do not share your information with third parties solely because you visited our website. We may share website visitor information with third parties if we deem it reasonably necessary to:
- Adhere to any law or pursuant to legal process or in response to a reasonable request from law enforcement authorities or other government officials
- Assist us in preventing physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity such as fraud
- Protect our legal rights.
We may share your information with third parties we engage for site administration purposes.
We may share your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we require the recipient to keep your personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except to provide services to us. We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers with whom we have an active service agreement.
- Third parties to whom you or your agent authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with products or services we provide to you. In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any personal information.
Privacy of Children
We do not knowingly collect and retain personal information from children within our website(s). If you believe that your child has provided their personal information to The Patton Financial Group, LLC website(s) without your permission, please contact us so that we can investigate, identify, and delete that information.
We retain information you provide for as long as needed to conduct business with you or needed to service you, our customer, or as required by law.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your privacy rights. Unless permitted by law, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services for exercising your privacy rights.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties for exercising your privacy rights.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services for exercising your privacy rights.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services for exercising your privacy rights.
Deletion Request Rights
In certain states, you may have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction(s) for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.